Friday, July 20, 2007



I figured that now that I was in, there would be no more hoops to jump through, much less, flaming ones.

Getting to the point that I was accepted was one hoop after another to jump through...get a decent GPA, succeed at the MCAT, get some killer volunteer experience, what??? in a clinical setting?? crap..., make the interviewer like you, now it's getting all my info in on time.

Vaccinations, letters, the name I want on my name tag, oh, my.

I have a place to live - check

I have the letter that says I'm physically able to attend - check

I've been vaccinated against everything under the sun - almost

I've sent in the letter that says it's ok that I wave all responsibility for bodily harm to me - gah!

That one scares me. I'm sure it's just to protect themselves in the case that I get a needle stick, but it's such an intense form. I'm too young to die!! Plus I just got into med school and I don't want to!!

No comments: