Sunday, January 8, 2012

Editions for iPad

Ok, not a med app, but still med relevant.


This is a "magazine" put together by AOL from the parameters you give them. Each article has a heading that allows you to choose more or less of the content.


It's only available on iPad, not the phone or touch, and takes a few minutes to load your magazine. It's supposed to archive the information for you to look at later off line but I've yet to have that work well.It does include a lot of the stuff that my patients come in to ask me a out. E.g. "is the TLC diet any good?". Without my Editions, I wouldn't have even known it existed. And it's a great way to catch up on celebrity gossip - Katy and Russell are splitting? Not surprising, but still upsetting.


And, best of all, it's free.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: