Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kids say the darndest things

I have an adorable young family who comes into the office. Every time I see them I giggle because mom allows the kids to dress themselves. Sometimes I'm treating princesses other times race car drivers. They are a lot of fun.

Yesterday, Kiddo was in for a sore ear. Every time I tried to look, he'd swivel his head around to look at my stethoscope. Finally I just hung it around his neck so I could do the exam.

While I was telling Mom what I saw, Kiddo put the bell in the middle of my chest and said "ba bum ba bum ba bum". I asked him what noise my stomach made. He said "whooshy wishy woosh". I asked what noise his knee made. He said "sqeeeeeee". Then I went back to th exam but he clearly wasn't done. He said "what sound does you boob make?" put the bell on my breast and said, "woooo-uuu, woooo-uuu".

Mom quickly stuck out her elbow and asked what sound it made.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone