Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today was a horrible day

It was the third day of orientation. We were forced to sit in on crappy talks. And the CPSO has screwed up my number. This has huge implications for me and my ability to be able to work. I'm raging.

Rather than drinking myself silly, I made a robot. This robot will protect me from those institutions who try to make me feel powerless. His special antenna are BS detectors. His arms are super fast and adept at punching idiots in the face. He rolls on his feet and all over red tape.

Bleep boop.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

ST said...

Wow - I need one of those robots!! I've certainly experienced some BS here on the west coast...

the impostor said...

Boo!! I hope things are better out west this week.

They clearly don't know who they are dealing with...