Friday, April 22, 2011

plan of attack for this "little quiz"


Studying for the MCCQE is much more interesting than other exams. I've been through all my blocks and rotations and felt like I had a grasp on some material and definitely not on other. This exam is like an opportunity to fix everywhere I've messed up, to brush up on the areas of medicine I most need to.

I'm trying to keep things as relevant to me as possible. Family docs need to know everything so there's nothing I can ignore based on future practice.

Instead, I've decided to focus on what I don't know based on how I do on the case files series. If the case goes well, I move on. If not, I review in one of my review books or the original source material.

I've also subscribed to Canada Qbank. I'm not sure how useful it will be yet. I'm assuming that the exam will be the final verification of how well it works.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: