Thursday, July 1, 2010

working in scholarship essays


I hate talking about my good points. These scholarship essays expect us to go on about how fabulous we are. The only award I've won so far was nominated by someone else (though I had to give her some pointers). Even then I needed to write my own essay. It's a process that is sometimes discouraging. While I've done quite a bit at my school, I've done very little for the community at large. I simply haven't had time. My thought was I'd take care of my classmates so they could take care of everyone else. Now it seems to be coming back to haunt me.

I sincerely don't think I could spend more time outside of studies involved in activities. I really might blow up. I wonder who will be the people in my class who win all these awards. I hope it gets spread out. My class is fantastic and each deserve an award for something or other.

Please just let me win this one though!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: