Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving can be such a great way to stop and take stock of everything that is going right in my life. I have a very bright future in a field that I love (LOVE!!) helping people and learning every day of my life. That alone makes me one of the luckiest people I know. We can move to wherever we choose to embark on this fantastic adventure and the people there will make it easy for me to settle in. I can travel for 1 week out of 6-8 to the north to see an entirely different patient population. Within my career I can specialize as much or as little as I would like. Maybe I'm a little too glow-y, but I don't care.

I have a partner who loves me and whom I love.

I have 2 adorable cats who know when the time is right to snuggle.

I have a family that (touch wood) is free of illness and who despite our arguments love the heck out of each other.

And I get my choice of 4 types of pie for dessert tonight!!

No comments: