Friday, September 19, 2008

Up to my eyeballs


I feel like I'm running a million miles an hour. It's safe to say that I've bitten off way more than I can chew this year. I feel like I'm back in high school running between meetings and not doing my homework.

It's unfortunate since this block is really interesting. Endocrinology is one of the parts of medicine that I find most attractive - push part of the system here and watch what happens over there. It's a very elegant, logical science that I'm looking forward to spending the weekend learning more about.

There's been so much on the go that most of my socializing is done between classes. Or over coffee at a coffee pub while working on a paediatric assignment.

I've been in contact with a couple of women I want to speak to about being an older than average student at school. Mostly I want to know how they dealt with being married and in clerkship, though my lack of sleep now can only be helping me prepare.

No comments: