Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still waiting for the hook


When I got back to town yesterday there was a notice from Purolator on the window. My heart sunk into my toes. Not anatomically possible, I know, but it sure felt like it. I've been in a total panic since exams were over that I wouldn't get the 30%s I needed in my exams to pass the courses. It doesn't help that many of my classmates also feel the same way and came to me to make themselves feel better.

As much as I like being able to help people, I need to have my own space. One day I was having a hard enough time getting my own studying done but ended up talking classmates off the ledge. It's weird that I seem to give off an aura of someone who is on top of their studies to some people in the class, but others treat me like I'm an imbecile.

Toward the end of the year I was growing very weary of my classmates and was looking forward to summer. I'm hoping I can stay relaxed enough until the final marks are posted that I'm actually able to enjoy my summer!!

No comments: