Saturday, March 8, 2008

So much snow!


We're into March Break now - so great. And well timed since I'm 4 weeks behind in classes and have 3 extra curricular projects that need to be wrapped up, not to mention that I still don't have summer plans....I can do all that in a week right?

There's something about snow though that makes me want to not do any work. We can barely see the houses across the street right now. I tried to get out and make it to an even earlier today but it literally took me 20 minutes to get around the block. Safety first boys and girls! So rather than catching up on my Cases of the Week, I'm watching TV. In particular In Treatment.

I was turned onto by someone in my clinical methods group since it mimics some of the problems we go through in our advanced interviewing skills classes. Yikes.

In case I get the "patient who hits on you", I thought I should know if they're nuts or not. Apparently not.

bedroom toys

No comments: