Saturday, April 7, 2012

Education about breast cancer

A while ago, I saw a brilliant image shared on Facebook. I haven't seen it since so today I went looking for it.


This easily, visually describes many of the types of breast cancer. According to a small study the group did, using lemons was less sexualized. I guess that makes it more palatable to some women. I'm just happy the resource exists.

The top right lemon shows hardening of the lemon - I wish that this was a bit more obviously Paget's disease, one that few women know to be on the lookout for.



Despite the few number of women that I see in my family medicine clinic, I have many who come in with their own concerns about breast cancer. I'll be sharing this resource with them. http://www.worldwidebreastcancer.com/


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: